We have a small 10 foot camper. It's circa 1971, so not exactly fancy or attractive. Still, it's got an oven and stovetop, a small sink for washing dishes, and a table that converts to a bed. It's at least somewhere dry to sleep in case of rain.
Wyatt was devastated when they left. The poor kid cried for about a half an hour. He really wanted to go with them. Maybe next year. Wyatt would be too hard to keep track of at this stage.
I'm not sure what Wyatt and I will do to pass the time without the older boys, but I'm sure we'll stop over at my parents house at some point so Wyatt can get his Nana Dee and Papa Jack fix.
I've got photos from our 4th of July trip that I will try to post later today. In the mean time, here's a photo of the inside of the camper.
Gotta love those orange curtains!

Front outside view. Did I mention that this thing is more than 35 years old?

No comments:
Post a Comment