Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Suns game

Damon and Zane went to a Phoenix Suns game a few months ago. It was a huge treat for them.

They managed to get on camera at the pre-game show, and Wyatt and I actually saw them on TV. Of course, we then had to call both sets of grandparents so they could look for them, too. Zane was excited beyond belief about getting on camera. He talked about it for weeks afterwards.

I'm sure the whole neighborhood heard me screaming at Wyatt. "Right there! See Daddy and Zane? Look! Look! It's Daddy and Zane!" Plus, I was on the cell phone with them. "We see you! We see you! Yea, we can see you right there!" followed by another round of "Look! Look! Look!" and much pointing to the TV. I'm surprised the cops didn't show up on a disturbing the peace complaint...

After Wyatt went to bed, I spent the evening scrapbooking and eating Dreyer's Grand Light Cookies and Cream ice cream.

No comments: